Terms & Conditions
1. CLIENT APPROVAL TERMS
Any order placed on this website is subjected to the terms and conditions below. When you place an order, you (as the client) agree that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms set forth here.
2. WEBSITES THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY OUR NETWORK We will not accept websites containing:
- Phishing URLs, Trojans, Adwares, Malware, etc.
- Iframes that redirect to malicious websites.
- Frame breaking scripts.
- We will no longer accept urls ending in .co.cc of the 150 placed over the last year 100% were infections and fraudulent.
- We will not allow invasive 3rd party ad company to piggyback on our network. These include adf.ly, adfoc.us and a few others.
- All adult related websites (toys, erotic dating) must be ran in the Adult network.
- Sites that break out of our tracking frames.
- Stumble Upon Links.
- PTP sites.
- Blank Landing Pages.
- Automatic Sound.
-Should any of these be added to the website after its approval, the campaign will cease immediately or will be limited. Some of these infractions may result in a limitation to 100 visits a day or less. Refunds will not be taken into consideration after breaking a infraction of the terms and services.
3. ORDER PROCESSING & DELIVERY SPEED After a client places an order, a manual review of submitted URL is performed. Human verification is done in order to select the most suitable traffic sources for your page, as well as making sure that site content complies with our policy. During working days your URL will be added to our network within 24 hours and visitors will be redirected to your site. Total amount of visitors will be evenly distributed among the number of days client selected (Delivery Speed). We will do our best to deliver all visitors in requested time, but also reserve the right to prolong the campaign in the case of low traffic for selected GEO and category target group.
4. CUSTOMER ERRORS & ORDER BREAKDOWN
The client is responsible to provide correct information during the ordering process. If the client enters the wrong URL or niche in the beginning and notifies us of the error within 12 hours, we will apply the change. In case when error is reported after traffic was already started, client is not entitled to a refund of already delivered traffic. Ordered amount of visitors will be delivered to single URL and cannot be divided among several URLs.
5. CAMPAIGN MONITORING
After completing the order, a client will receive username and password or Tracking URL to his/her personal stats panel. All traffic will be delivered via Goo.gl or Bit.ly as additional, independent tracking service. In order to track our traffic along with our stats, client should use tools like statcounter.com, extremetracking.com, analitycsengine.com or awstats (hostgator/server logs). Other third party scripts like Google Analytics are unreliable and won't track our traffic accurately.
6. SITE UNAVAILABLE
Should a client's website, for whatever reason, become unavailable, the client holds us blameless. Should the unavailability be from over-ordering (more traffic than client hosting can actually handle), the client is responsible. We have no knowledge of the hosting plan of a client so we cannot promise uptime. Any traffic delivered during the downtime is not refundable. Itís up to the client to ensure that his/her website is in working order and stop the operation using the c-panel should the website become unavailable at any point.
7. REFUNDS POLICY
The only time a client is eligible to a refund is if the order was not completely fulfilled due to problems in the network. This request will be respected within seven days after the delivery date has passed. Past that, no refund will be made.
8. TRAFFIC SIGNUPS/SALES AND CONVERSIONS
We do not guarantee a client will receive sales/signups/conversions from the traffic we deliver. Our guarantee is that we will send the traffic our client ordered. So, if nothing comes from the traffic sent, we are held blameless and will not issue a refund. We also suggest reading carefully the Terms Of Service of any CPA or affiliate program you are planning to use with our service. We cannot be held responsible if your account is banned.